Posted By gekido 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Smart Gallery constantly 'losing' assets once you apply them once

Author
gekido
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)Veteran Member (861 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 hours ago
Love Smart Gallery, it's the primary way that I'm managing my assets these days, but I keep running into this issue - if I apply an item to a character once, Smart Gallery 'loses' the item and I have to do a 'reinstall from server' to bring it back. 

What's up with that? 

www.twitter.com/gekido 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

Are you talking about purchased assets from the Content Store?

If so, can you please let us know which content this happens with and let us know your workflow leading up to the problem occurring. If you could post a screenshot or a short video showing the issue occurring that would be even better. Once we know more we can test to see what the problem is. Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic