Iclone for Kids

Posted By bluemidget666 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bluemidget666
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi

I spend a lot of time playing with Iclone to produce silly little animations with my grandson, but I have to do most of the work and he tells me what he wants it to do. But he can play with Muvizu and Xtranormal State with little help from me.
It seems to me that RL could produce a starter set aimed at newbies and kids with a limited but comprehensive set of animations(in pre made persona form), Iprops, Backgrounds and the like that allow kids to start animating from the go and allows them to learn the other aspects of Iclone later on. A set of cartoon characters that become space men simply by adding a space helmet or a gladiator by adding a shield and helmet...
Just an idea
Smile
I have posted this in the wrong place sorry

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
14 Years Ago by bluemidget666
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 17 minutes ago
Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to the Content Team.

**MOVED to Wishful Content.**

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic