Dear CTA users,
We are happy to introduce our latest version Cartoon Animator (CTA) 4.5 to you. In this version, CTA lets users freely group animated elements into transparent footage (.MOV)
, allowing video makers to easily add visual effects to animated items, along with compositing 2D animation with video on all major video editors. Check HERE
*This feature is FREE for CTA Pipeline/Pro purchase users, you can check Reallusion Hub, and update to the latest version.
Along with this release, AE scripts is updated to the official version
to enhance the functionality and usability such as transparent video export, audio clip by object, camera settings, background image, and more. All these updates make a better post-production workflow from Cartoon Animator to After Effects. You can download the official version from HERE
.Transparent Footages for Video Compositing
Cartoon Animator 4 (CTA4) offers a world of creative opportunities for video editing community. Cartoon Animator supports both transparent video (MOV) and image sequence (PNG) export, while providing useful features such as exporting selected items for fast video compositing, Fit-to-Object-Size output for optimized video editing, and much more.
Specification of MOV Video and Image Sequence
- MOV Video (ProRes 4444)
- The most popular transparent video format
- Fast preview speed and easy management for video editing
- Image Sequence (PNG)
- Lossless quality with clean transparency for perfect video immersion
- Smaller data size and faster export from CTA
Exported items will automatically be placed into their corresponding folders in accordance to their types:
- Animated items:
- MOV video in Video folder
- PNG sequence in Sequence Image folder
- Static elements like Backgrounds and Props will be placed in Single Image folder.
This update offers a world of creative opportunities for video editing community. Users can easily mix 2D animated characters with live action footage, place a real character into a imaginative 2D world, or even bring 2D characters into 3D scenes with popVideo format. You can check the webpage
to explore more.Other Enhancements & Bug Fix in v4.5 Cartoon Animator v4.5 improves usability and fixes some defects. Here are some enhancements, please check the Release Note for full list.
- Isolate Selection to exclude unwanted elements, which will be convenient for exporting selected ones. >> Know More
- A new render setting UI is optimized for better usability. >> Know More
- Users can now set projects by per second rather than per frame. >> Know More
- Users can now determine a specific project as a default project, so when users launch Cartoon Animator the default project and its setting will automatically open in the working area. >> Know More
- Refinement of default mouth for Auto-lipsync. >> Know More
There are some known issues in this version, please check details HERE
AE script (Beta) was introduced last September to seamlessly combine animation work from CTA to AE. We saw a lot of great animation since then, and this firmed up our decision to update AE script, and even support transparent video format for all video editors. In CTA version 4.5, we enhance the functionality of Export to After Effects, including exporting audio clip by object(.wav), camera settings, project sounds, background image, and transparent Video (.mov). Users can download the free AE script from the webpage
. Please check the announcement
4 Months Ago by