Profile Picture

Wishbookweb.com has Sears full and almost full catalogs and other catalogs from the 1930's to the...

Posted By michaelrbarton 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Wishbookweb.com has Sears full and almost full catalogs and other...

Author
michaelrbarton
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
You can look at the fashions people wore in the day, to get an idea of creating for CC3 and iClone.
From appliances to dishware props. A trip down memory lane. The Catalogs! – WishbookWeb
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
I have this bookmarked from a year or two ago, just to look at the Christmas Catalogs (which I used to drool over in the 50's).  Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic