Profile Picture

Motion Live Plug-in issue

Posted By azin.khanloo 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
azin.khanloo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)New Member (77 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello,

I just installed motion live plug-in but I can maximize, scroll down or extend the motion live plug-in window. I wonder what is the issue and how can I fix it.
Attachments
Capture.PNG (67 views, 409.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 38 minutes ago
Hi...

Try going to Window > Workspace on the Menu Bar and select Standard so it is checked like below.

Now click "Reset Layout" to reset the layout to the default layout when iClone was first installed.

Finally try opening the Motion Live plug-in from Plugins > Motion Live > Motion Live on the Menu Bar and see if it is displaying correctly now.

If you still have problems, please let us know the screen resolution you are using. Thanks.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/2ce62d16-0534-4195-b206-448d.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic