Profile Picture

Rig/skin staff on belt(scabbard, big pokers, etc)

Posted By alex212192 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alex212192
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi to all, i am trying to make character with some stuff on belt - like scabbard and tool holder (a thick garment with tools like screwdriver , mini hummer holds on garments cells). The character is blacksmith. After, i will export character to UE and Unity.
   The question is:" how can i rig, skin and animate(in iclone) that staff on belt? - i cant just skin al this garment and tools to leg/pelvis.. as i can see it- better solve for it its adding some nee bones for this stuff? Or maybr there is another way?(i think it is similar to scabbard rigging- did anyone make deal with it?). 
   Or i should use blender/maya after cc3/iclone to add that rif and skin manually? It is just not so convenient to adjust all ny animations from iclone with new bone in external 3d software.
   Thank you!

Reading This Topic