Profile Picture

How can i see content?

Posted By giu.viola 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
giu.viola
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Hi all. i've purchase iclone4 last sunday and i've a question:why i can't see contents? in the folder profile -> template there's a lot of stuff i can't see when i run the program such as 2d background: in iclone4 i see only cloude01 and fervent, but in the folder i found more pictures .jpg.
Can anyone help me?
ps:sorry for my bad english. i hope you understand me.
thanks
peteradam6
peteradam6
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi Gui. From what you say, I think you need to try switching between the different tabs at the top of the screen. If you do this, you will find that the Content Manager changes to a different view, with different content.

But if you can see "cloud01" and "fervent" in your 2D background folder, that's good. It means you have installed all the content to the correct folders. You can also click down to a sub-folder for some sample Renderosity backgrounds.

Those two pictures are all you get for the main 2D Backgrounds, and it should stay that way - because crashes happen if you switch out of the 2D Backgrounds folder before their thumbnail views have all finished loading.

| iClone 5 Pro | 3DXchange 4 Pro | popVideo Converter 2 | CrazyTalk 6 Pro | CrazyTalk Animator Pro |
Edited
14 Years Ago by peteradam6
giu.viola
giu.viola
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)Junior Member (191 reputation)

Last Active: 14 Years Ago
Ok, i switch throught tabs, but 2d backgrounds are always two. i mean in the folder there are more, but i can't see them. maybe the path is wrong:
reallusion\iclone4\template\iclone template\2d background.

So, what i can do?
peteradam6
peteradam6
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Could give the names of the extra pictures, the ones that you see in the Windows folder but not in the iClone folder? That would help to identify the problem. Perhaps they are not in a format that iClone can read?

| iClone 5 Pro | 3DXchange 4 Pro | popVideo Converter 2 | CrazyTalk 6 Pro | CrazyTalk Animator Pro |

Reading This Topic