Profile Picture

SSS Shader

Posted By jjfranzen 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jjfranzen
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)New Member (82 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've noticed that the character I am testing with is coming into Creator with the OmniRL_PBR shader for everything, including skin. I see a OmniRL_SSS shader in the same materials dir. Is there a straight forward way of swapping the shader from the PBR one to the SSS one or is it disabled for now until the 2012.2 release?
Miranda (RL)
Miranda (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (62.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi jjfranzen,

This is actually a defect. The correct design is that only the shader you selected on the CC USD Export Panel shall be exported.
There is no such shader swapping function at the moment. If you want to use another shader, please process the export again.

Reading This Topic