Profile Picture

Facekey (layers) / Extended Bones (layers) / Props (Animation Layers). Request to add Separate...

Posted By oldnewusa 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Facekey (layers) / Extended Bones (layers) / Props (Animation Layers)....

Author
oldnewusa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)Senior Member (260 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi.

Im asking for a basic corrections only.

Facekey
1. Facekey - fackey layer is allmost unuseable if you are trying something more Advance or if you even try to put a simple Few different shape keys in Exact same key-frame - i want to use a different Curve presets for example Left eye , right eye, mouth, nose, anything.....  
(if you want it i can make video). Actually you give as abt 100++ Shapekey and possibilty to animate them in 1 layer... (muscle). Flatening (clip) all the time is not flexible and bothersome
and not operateable if i want correct something or something else. Please add a Separated layer for each Shape-key (and 1 layer for OVERALL shape-keys)
1.2 Please add REVERSING to facekey layers. i cannot  believe when i want to make Reverse face motion i have to sample face-key layer and copy frame by frame to get Reversed clip. (there is no possible even when i save Motion Clip plus and i split layers to get just facekey motion clip , still no way to reverse)

Extended Bones(non-standard chars)
1. I Have a human with extrabones , abt +40 (comed from Daz Studio - but it doesnt matter where it come from) , all those bones are mapped
to extended bones - should i explain more? i have 1 layer to animate them... This is amazing. Please add separate layers for Extended bones.
1.1 Curve editor is also useless for Extended Bones... Please add possibilty to use Extended bones in Curve Editor.

Props (like a Dinosaur with skeleton)
1. I have a dinosaur (over 80 bones are even more) and i have this in iclone....
(Example: I want in 80th frame move right leg somwhere, move left leg, move ankle move left eye, move ear with different curve preset) - I feel embarrassed explaining this. Please add a  SEPARATED Layers for each bone

I spent not so small amount of money and actually i have allmost not useable software 
Im asking for a basic fixes just basics. I do not require not possible things.
I still cannot believe that nobody never say that. This are just basic things wich are rly need to be fixed.
I was so happy when i bought Iclone and other parts like CC3 , Curve editor, skingen, headshot etc and actually after 2 years of using it im broken - I checked BLENDER possibilities
for animating clips, keys, graph-editor, nla, dopesheet (and that things i have for free) - In payable ICLONE i have 1 EDIT MOTION LAYER with LIMITED use. This is absolutely not acceptable. 

Please fix this things and make Iclone a better thing.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 minute ago
Thank you for the detailed feedback and suggestions.  Please do remember to also post all suggestions in the Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant product teams and you will get feedback from the team there when applicable. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions normally getting priority. 

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
I agree that there is extra work involved when you have other tools like face puppet or mocap mixed.
Depending what it is, if you make a facekey adjustment then add tools like acculips, mocap, face puppet etc it adds onto the existing facekey when you might want some parts ignored. 
The lip area for example is a big issue.. say I want to raise the top lips for a particular type of smile, when speaking I want the top lip layer to return to default to allow the lips to fully close but instead we have to manually adjust between speech. 
I have a potential solution here: https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Facial-Expression-Layer-as-mask-override-to-bypass-blend-out-many-AccuLips-or-Face-Keys-at-once-for-the-lips-otherwise-it-adds-to-the-existing-morph

Store Page Link 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/906a14b0-c792-4382-99ee-7dfe.jpg
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

Reading This Topic