Profile Picture

G2 character business dress for female character

Posted By VocalPics 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
VocalPics
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I am just starting out to use CTA3 to create a client video.
I am creating a number of male and female G2 characters for a client training video with morph heads to look like some of the managers. I have been asked to clothe the females in dresses that look smart and business-like (not sexy mini skirts!). The clothing needs to be in the same style as the default sample characters like Saul, Walter and Sandra where I can adjust the black lines around the edges as well as change the colour too. I want to use off the peg clothing as I do not have the time or skills to create my own designs.

The only longer dress I can find in my Content Manager/Character library and is the sort of length I need, comes from the G2 composer kit 2: Dummy_F (which looks like a nurse). I can change the colour etc but she has a badge and what looks like lower pockets on the dress which doesn't look right. Are there any other characters that are suitable off the peg that have dresses. I was looking at the G2 Power Tools Vol 1 but am not sure if there are longer dresses as some of the illustrations showing characters on the Reallusion shop seem to have a disclaimer that not all characters are included in kit?

I don't want to use G3 characters because the bendy arms and legs are not right. Why on earth did Reallusion seem to abandon G2 characters?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

If you are working with G2 characters then the two packs below contain business type clothing which may meet your requirements. 

G2 Body Composer Kit:

G2 Body Composer Kit 2: Walks Of Life
https://www.reallusion.com/ContentStore/CTA/Pack/G2_Body_Composer_Kit_2/

Please Note: If you also require more options for creating custom heads, scenery etc. you can opt for the complete G2 Power Tools 1 & 2.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

VocalPics
VocalPics
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)Senior Member (452 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Many thanks Peter. Sorry missed seeing your reply. Very helpful will check the links out.

Reading This Topic