Preview for character creation not working in Cartoon Animator 4

Posted By jennifermichiels1 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Preview for character creation not working in Cartoon Animator 4

Author
jennifermichiels1
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)New Member (38 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I've been going through the resources and watching the tutorials on character creation with morph based head and all that gooey goodness... But as I follow along with the tutorial, my preview does nothing. It won't move after I've placed bones and pins... and I know that it is something that I've done or am doing wrong, but I can't find any other information on how to solve it?

Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated!
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Are you creating a "Free Bone" character with a morph based head?

If so what isn't working? Are you having problems animating the body or the head?

Perhaps you can post a screenshot showing the character in Composer mode so we can see what is happening. Alternatively if you would like to send me a private message with a download link for the character I'll take a look to see what the problem is. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)
Ntar
Ntar
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)Senior Member (311 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I'm having the same issue. I gave up using preview as a mode. I'd like to hear what the fix is. 

Note to admin: Next time I make a character and run into this issue, I'll note details so you might be able to recreate it and repost. I know it's hard to track bugs down. 

Reading This Topic