Minnie saying Hi!

Posted By Minnie (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Minnie (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello, hello!!

This is Minnie, product marketing manager of Cartoon Animator.  Some of you may have known me before, some of you may not. But I guess it's never too late to know each other BigGrin

I am very happy to have you guys joining this beta program. In fact, the whole CTA team is excited about finally having a chance to engage with the community.  At Reallusion, we'
ve been dedicated to making good software for users, and it's absolutely essential for us to hear your voices. There are many times we are awed by your work using Cartoon Animator, and it's your passion, love, and talent of animation that make the magic happen. Having a beta program, to us, is a great opportunity to talk with you, share a common enthusiasm with you. So, we are more than happy to hear from you Smile Feel free to let us know your thoughts or just leave a HI here ^^.

Again, very happy to have you guys and ladies here! Enjoy your journey of exploring CTA 4.5!

Minnie
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ff2df331-c591-46cb-be60-b255.gif

Edited
3 Years Ago by Minnie (RL)

Reading This Topic