Trouble applying motion?

Posted By DeepcutAdventure 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DeepcutAdventure
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)Veteran Member (661 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I used perception neuron, but the live plugin was not recommended. I apply motions to my 3D models after converting them in 3dxchange, and its wonderful, it's just that I can't choose wehre my character starts. Like if i put him somewhere he can walk around based on the motion, but if i try to change his starting position, there is suddenly a weird drift even withotu other keyframes. So basically i can't even rotate / turn my character around without some drift. It would seem that rotating my character changes the direction he and his movements face, but not the direction he should be moving, he seems to be walking backwards it looks like. Is there a way to change my starting point and have the motion file start facing that same direction? 
Edited
3 Years Ago by richardjohnhodges

Reading This Topic