DAZ3D to CC3 - problems after last CC 3.4.3924.1 update

Posted By ReMark3Dcz 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ReMark3Dcz
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)Veteran Member (648 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 hours ago
Has anybody same problems with import FBX from DAZ3D over Transformer in CC3 some Genesis 8 (not 8.1 - not support yet) + some some clothes.
Very often CC3 says just "Failed to load...Not suitable setup...check compatibility list"
G2,3 works perfect as befor, but G8 with properities or/and clothes very often says this error. Is some bug there in CC3 from the last update?
Sometime import totaly nonsense mesh as second one CC3 without textures :-)

Thanks
Martin

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/dc6b2b5f-0a7a-48a6-984e-33aa.jpg

RM3D
https://marketplace.reallusion.com/character-creator/author/remark3dcz
Edited
3 Years Ago by ReMark3Dcz
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 1 hour ago
This is nearly ALWAYS caused by the clothing "hiding" some portion of the character mesh.  I can assure you that the newest version of CC3 works exactly as it did before in Transformer.  (The workaround is always to just add another Gen figure of the same type to the scene).

If you have a problem with any particular item as always I advise folks to ask me and I'll be glad to check it out.  While there are some issues with Geo shells as a pretty general rule just about anything from Daz (including sets and props) can be imported through Transformer with no issues.

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic