Profile Picture

How to create my own .aml-files for right click MOVE

Posted By Eddy's 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Eddy's
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Looking very long and hard into the iClone literature I dod not manage to find anything more revealing on this topic then Rampa's Walky McWalkface 
Very good to use, but nowere in the iClone Manual there is a clear introductory tutorial fot making your own Walky McSelfface.aml file.
For instance I do not know what type of MotionFiles I need to use, with what parameter-values. And what is the meaning of these Walky Mac-parameters?
I consider this RightClick>Move>Run to whatever place in a certain style and speed a really good and quick form of clip-animation, for which iClone seems to be made.
But no support or tut whatever??
I would appreciate a reaction from Reallusion. 
videodv
videodv
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
[quote]e.loonstijn (4/6/2021)
Looking very long and hard into the iClone literature I dod not manage to find anything more revealing on this topic then Rampa's Walky McWalkface 
Very good to use, but nowere in the iClone Manual there is a clear introductory tutorial fot making your own Walky McSelfface.aml file.
For instance I do not know what type of MotionFiles I need to use, with what parameter-values. And what is the meaning of these Walky Mac-parameters?
I consider this RightClick>Move>Run to whatever place in a certain style and speed a really good and quick form of clip-animation, for which iClone seems to be made.
But no support or tut whatever??
I would appreciate a reaction from Reallusion. [/quote

You need the aml script editor you  can download it from Here
Also the editor help from Here

Hope this helps
Chris
Eddy's
Eddy's
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)Junior Member (143 reputation)

Thanx for your answer, however... the download buttons for the Editor nor the Template are working on my Windows 10 computer?
Furthermore none of the video's can be played because of Adobe Flash no longer supported.

Maybe you have some solution?

BTW do you have any idea why the Persona-stuff seems to be left out of further iClone-development? For me it is a very good instrument to get walking, basic running, quick running etc seamlesly going!
videodv
videodv
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.7K reputation)

e.loonstijn (4/7/2021)
Thanx for your answer, however... the download buttons for the Editor nor the Template are working on my Windows 10 computer?
Furthermore none of the video's can be played because of Adobe Flash no longer supported.

Maybe you have some solution?

BTW do you have any idea why the Persona-stuff seems to be left out of further iClone-development? For me it is a very good instrument to get walking, basic running, quick running etc seamlesly going!

Just tried the download for both the editor and templates and both downloaded ok Im using firefox on wodows 10 if it makes a difference.

Dont really know your last point I agree.

Chris.
videodv
videodv
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

If you click the view tutorial button under the intro video button it will show you a list of how to do examples in total.

Chris
animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 33 minutes ago
AML is an older technology from years ago, which was supposed to be further developed but never was. I'm surprised actually that the pages still exist.

Scripting still exists, but they are usually LUA scripts.

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

Eddy's
Eddy's
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Good day to you, I tried download-button with Microsoft Edge and indeed it works, thanks.
And, why don't you agree about the usefulness of RightClick>Move>Walk, run, etc? 
for me it works great because I don't need any path with its own problems, etc. I can make my own general animations or download them from mixamo and then place them in a Move_Persona. Just click and point.
Eddy's
Eddy's
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Sure, but there seems to be no real documentation on how to actually wright Lua for iClone?

Reading This Topic