Posted By Catpickle! 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Working with split motions (mocap) causes jumps during playback

Author
Catpickle!
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Does anyone know how to fix the issue when you have split a motion lets say one where the character walks and then turns, so I split it to keep the turn and attached that to the motion timeline. On playback however it plays the first motion fine, then jumps. How to get it to synch with the position of the last motion ending?

Regards

bwfc91a
smallWstudio
smallWstudio
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)New Member (64 reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
I'm not exactly clear on your process here but have you tried Right-Clicking on the second clip and using the Align function ?
Catpickle!
Catpickle!
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
I just have one walking motion already set, then I place a further motion that includes a turn. I cut it to just retain the turn part.

I will try that what you suggest.
lianchiu
lianchiu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
maybe you can record your workflow

Reading This Topic