iRay and the new Hair and Makeup play well together

Posted By JohnLiebe 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Praise.png
JohnLiebe
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)Senior Member (413 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/28c58bbb-7dcd-4d02-bdf5-f3ea.png
(Rendered in iRay with 1 Area light and 1 fill light, rendering time was much lower than expected, just a few seconds on an RTX2070 - great optimization on the hair!)
Absolutely love the new hair and skin features, thank you RL! They take things to the next level and bring my book characters to life.
We definitely need more HD hair. Looking forward to exploring the improved lipsync soon...
wsessoms
wsessoms
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I like it. Very nice render! 

Dell Precision T5500; Windows 10 Pro; Dual Xeon 5687 3.60GHz Processors; 72GB Ram; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080; Samsung 1TB SSD; Seagate 2TB 7200RPM HDD; Wacom Intuos Tablet; ASUS Dual Monitors
3DChick
3DChick
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Last Active: 7 days ago
Wow, that looks fabulous! At some point I'll have to try the Iray for stills because that's really super cool. (I use it in Daz, and bought it for this when the sales were on last year, but haven't tried it in CC3 or iClone yet)

Nicole

Reading This Topic