Profile Picture

Adrea in Iclone animation

Posted By restif 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
restif
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)Senior Member (491 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 days ago
[YouTube]Though I've had iclone for about a year, I haven't done much with it.
I think that is about to change. I have had a story idea for ever that is a large project and I think I can use iclone for it, especially with the newest developements.
This is a DAZ character brought into CC3 and converted to CC3+ and enhanced. Obviously, some war paint. Great customization options.

Still have lots to learn but I am excited.

Edited
3 Years Ago by restif
3DChick
3DChick
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 days ago
She looks great! And yeah, it's a learning curve, but so much fun to bring characters to life! I went from animating my characters for a book trailer to animating part of the first book, to what will probably end up being the whole series, eventually. 

:-)

Reading This Topic