Profile Picture

Downloading the software onto a hard drive??

Posted By nrcorey 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
nrcorey
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello I was hoping knows how to download and run the programs on a hard drive instead of on my computer, I adjusted the download location for the main two programs ( Character creator 3 and Reallusion Hub). However for any other downloadable content it wants to download to my computer, is there anyway I can download them to my hard drive?
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
I'm not really sure that I fully understand your issue.

Do you have the software installed on your C drive, or is it on an extra/external drive? Content can be stored on either your C drive, any other drive built in to the PC, or to an external drive (not really recommended but doable). During the installation process you can select just where you want to have your content saved, this applies to both default and custom content. When downloading new content the items will be saved in the location selected during installation. If your content is on your C drive and you would like to have it stored on another drive then the quickest and safest method is to first uninstall the software and then reinstall it paying careful attention in selecting the paths for your content.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

ramsesduenas46
ramsesduenas46
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,
I can't use faceware plugin,for iclone every time that I open are getting a message like are missing file,but I was trying with the trial version,now is over and,I can't use,
I checked a lot tutorials in you tube ,and nothing good
Details pc
4GB video card nvidia
32GB
ICLONE 3.83
the seam webcam of the tutorial

Reading This Topic