Profile Picture

Animate two 2D heads on same photo

Posted By lawrencemcf 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
lawrencemcf
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)New Member (22 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Looking for some advice.

I have a photo with two faces on and want to animate both as 2D heads to talk to each other. I like to crop the heads from the picture using photo shop then bring them in on a different layer to stop background distortion. 
Is there any way I can have two people in 1 photo?

Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi...

CrazyTalk 8 can only animate one head per project. If you want to work with multiple heads you may find Cartoon Animator 4 will be a better solution.

With CrazyTalk the only way around it is to create two projects, one with a character on the right side and one with the other character on the left side. Then you can export the two projects to video with a transparent background (or use green screen) and then overlay them in a video editor. Most video editors allow this but obviously it involves more work.

Overall if you need to create more projects with multiple characters then certainly Cartoon Animator 4 will be the better option in the long term.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic