Need Motion Link Plugin help

Posted By Alien Maniac 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Alien Maniac
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Motion Live 2d  PLUG IN  (I am Just staring out in CTA 4P)
OK, I followed the video on How To.....and .....Can we import any or all the motions we want from IC7 (and other sources) to CTA4P or what? The video says it but how without doing it one by one...??

1. I am unclear how to import motions to CTA 4P.

2. When I add a motion (IC) to the dummy it works fine but will not transfer to the model in CTA....says:  Please assign gear - iclone Motion to target character.  Hu? What does that mean? LOL Nothing in the Manual on it. No video either. Soooo

3. Also in CTA 4P it does not show Preview or Record (always Greyed out). All settings are OK according to the how to video....Sooooo ????

Very confusing. IN CTA 4P it is called Motion Live 2d and in IC7 it is called Motion Link. ??? Why different names? I also have the Face 3d tracker plugin.
I have NO MOCAP... I just wanted to import motions from IC and use some on current models.... and use the face 3d with them as well.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

Alien Maniac
Alien Maniac
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.1K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
UPDATE.....OK, I have finally discovered how to and what assign Gear means......so all is working very good so far.....now to try the face with my webcam.....ahhh such a very cool program and plugins. Finally we can do more without a mocap suit.....lol  Thanks RL....great work.

MSI GE66 Raider, Intel 10th Gen, I7, SC Turbo to 5.3 GHZ, 240HZ, 64GB 3300 Ram,  2x 1TB M2 SSD Drives, NVIDIA GPU RTX 2070/8GB, 55" Sony 4K Monitor  External data drives total 7 TB. and an AUDIO Studio Recording system.

salshibani
salshibani
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
What was the solution as I'm getting the same error?

Reading This Topic