Profile Picture

Bases for characters

Posted By Combatcommandcat 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Combatcommandcat
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi I have been going crazy looking for the characters bases (the ones they stand on to show the charcter off), and I can't find them.  Can anyone tell me where these things are.  I don't know what they are called, they look like a turntable but I am don't even know if they are in Iclone  or character creator.  Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
wires
wires
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
There's an animated one included in the iClone Projects folder:

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/d3cec9e9-2f98-45a4-a7d9-b5c0.png

Load the project, select the horse in the Scene Manager and delete it. Next select the Turntable prop and save it as such in your custom props folder. Add the saved Turntable to any project that you want and link your character to it. 

You could also just save the whole project, without the horse, in your custom project folder and have the lighting set up ready to use with any character you want to use it with.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Combatcommandcat
Combatcommandcat
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)Senior Member (450 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
thank you very much I thought I saw one but wasn't sure where ,thanks again.

Reading This Topic