Posted By ApplebiteMedia 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Praise.png
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
So, I have left feedback with 3 others with regard to Vector imports like from Illustrator or Inkscape. 

I have recently discovered an OpenSource program called Enve.  It has some really nice features that would be nice to see here......

These are my 2 wishes.....
One is that you can import files directly created with Illustrator or Inkscape.
Another cool feature is you can distort these images for more effects on the art.

Honestly, I have not gotten too deep into this program since I purchased Cartoon Animator and spending most of my time learning this, but it does have some nice features that would be a really nice addition to this program.  And for those that use illustration programs to draw and not photo editing software, the ability to edit the original image directly from CA would be awesome!!!  Yes, photo editors have some nice features for effects so this too is useful and should be kept and vector opening added Smile

Oh, I have also recently discovered a plug-in for the xbox one... but only available for iclone6..... It would be nice to see that added to CA as well as iclone7.  Almost want to downgrade for that feature. LOL Wink

One more thing.... I would LOVE to see a Linux version of this software.  I really hate having to use a dual boot system....  IMO Linux is a much better OS than Windows.  I only had windows installed as I have an older HD video camera with firewire and I have not found Linux software that will download from tape.... the only one I did find is command line driven, a bit cumbersome when you are just looking to pull specific scenes from a tape.  Now I split my day... windows for this and linux for everything else LOL.

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
3 Years Ago by michelle_446559
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi Michelle

Thank you for the suggestions.  Please do remember to post all suggestions in the Feedback Tracker as well as discussing here. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant product teams and you will get feedback from the team there when applicable. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions normally getting priority. 

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Peter (RL) (2/22/2021)
Hi Michelle

Thank you for the suggestions.  Please do remember to post all suggestions in the Feedback Tracker as well as discussing here. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant product teams and you will get feedback from the team there when applicable. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions normally getting priority. 

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you. 

Thank Peter, I will also request there too Smile

Is that the correct url?  I clicked it and get this....

https://www.reallusion.com/corporate/PageNotFound.htm?aspxerrorpath=/FeedBackTracker/

I got it....
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
3 Years Ago by michelle_446559

Reading This Topic