Profile Picture

Animating parody songs using CrazyTalk 8 Animator brings a fresh new look

Posted By herrod_allan 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Animating parody songs using CrazyTalk 8 Animator brings a fresh new...

Author
herrod_allan
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)New Member (58 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I have been doing a YouTube channel where I have been posting original parody songs related to Covid 19 and US Politics since early in the Pandemic.  As of the New Year, I wanted to introduce a fresh new look to my songs, so I purchased and started using CrazyTalk 8 to make celebrities sing my songs using various encarnations of my voice.  I have had a huge amount of fun doing it, but I suspect I have only scratched the surface of what this software can do.  But it certainly is among the best $99 that I have ever spent.

You can find my animated songs in my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrCdsdetE0EdgPhXFyManfcqYdwYNy0i2

I welcome all constructive criticism about how I can improve my work and get more out of this wonderful software.  I would also love to hear from anyone doing anything similar so we can swap tips and tricks.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 53 minutes ago
I've done a lot of similar things, but since we are on the opposite side of the fence I suspect you wouldn't want to see them (here is one example):

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic