Posted By new-own 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
new-own
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello,
All my characters have dark shadow around their eyes due to eyelashes’s mesh casting shadow. I edit the eyelash material and played with blend modes, nothing worked. I tried to edit the mesh but no option for any of the meshes to disable/enable the (cast ray tracing shadow)

Please help.
cinemyscope
cinemyscope
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Everyone runs into that.   Here is the link to the conversation when I was battering this issue.  If you go towards the end of the string you’ll find the solutionWink
https://forum.reallusion.com/445018/Eyelash-Shadow-In-Unreal?PageIndex=3

Reading This Topic