Iclone crashes when recording audio.

Posted By tbseo 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tbseo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
I'm using an iPhone XR connected with Ethernet. Everything seems to be working fine but when i try to record audio I get a referenced memory error and iclone crashes. 
The error message says something like 
"The instruction at 0x000*** referenced memory 0xFFFF*** . The memory could not be read."
The preview works ok with record audio enabled but as soon as I hit record the window pops up. 
I don't think it's a lack of power since I routinely run iclone with other programs open like CC3, DaVinci Resolve, and Cubase. 
I have an edirol UA25 audio interface and I think its no longer supported. I'm playing with the settings and trying to switch to my onboard audio input but it's still crashing. 

Does recording audio provide better results?  If not then I don't really need to worry about it. 

I have windows 10 on an SSD drive. 
GTX1660 Ti 
Edirol UA 25 audio interface 
16 GB RAM

Reading This Topic