Profile Picture

I want to make a video of a character giving a presentation in PowerPoint.

Posted By itoo 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I want to make a video of a character giving a presentation in...

Author
itoo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)Junior Member (129 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hello

I want to make a video of a character giving a presentation in PowerPoint.

Please tell me the efficient creation procedure.

Here are the steps I'm thinking of:
1. Create a presentation video (mp4)
2. Extract the audio of the presentation (mp3)
3. Import the video as a background in the cartoon animator
4. Set the audio of the mp3 file as the audio material of the character
5, export (mov)

By the way, it will be a 25-minute video.
In that case, since the manga animator can only create up to 20000 frames, do I need to create 3 project files (10 minutes, 10 minutes, 5 minutes)?

I would appreciate any advice.
Thank you very much
ApplebiteMedia
ApplebiteMedia
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.0K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
Hello....

I am new to CA4 also however I think I have a work around for your time issue.

If you are making this so that you have a character talking and presenting this power point on a screen of some sort as the visual, you can cut down the PP into smaller presentations and make scenes then take the scenes into a video editor and link them together.

This will be the best way to accomplish your vision IMO.  I think it will be a better way to organize your animation.  I also think this way will give you options to change the scene a little, camera angle, and so on to give it a more organic feel.

Again, I am new to all of this as far as animation goes, but I have been making video for quite some time and the concept is very similar.  You make scenes, put them together to make the story.  Wink

I hope this helps.

Graphic Design, PHP Programming, More - Applebite Media
(www.applebitemedia.com)

Edited
3 Years Ago by michelle_446559
Sarah1998
Sarah1998
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)New Member (18 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you. It was quite helpful. Smile 
PPT Design
Edited
2 Years Ago by Sarah1998

Reading This Topic