A.I Generated Voice Model + iClone to LiveLink

Posted By alfied 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alfied
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I thought it might be useful for some to share a good workflow I've established for myself to rapidly create different characters using an A.I based voice generating tool called Descript.

In this video you are hearing my voice (a character voice) but it is generated using only text. My use case is that I am creating a how-to-play series of videos for a boardgame I just released.

When you are creating new content at a fast pace, collaborating and that material is subject to change, the last thing you want to do is painstakingly do another recording session, or get your voice actor to do it.

The quality of the A.I generated voice is almost imperceptible from a human delivering the lines, check for yourself:

animagic
animagic
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Last Active: 3 minutes ago
Interesting. I'm trying to figure out how it works. Did you do this with the free account?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

alfied
alfied
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)Veteran Member (909 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Months Ago
It's only possible with the pro account. I think you can do it using a trial perhaps? 

The way it works is that you read half an hour of a Planet Earth script and over a couple of days the descript voice model prepares your voice for automation. Record more and get better results. Overall I read about 90 minutes to achieve the outcome you hear. 

Reading This Topic