IC 7.9 Other Important Updates & Enhancements

Posted By Eric C (RL) 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
davidmaximo
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)Veteran Member (784 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
Epic update! It's always the little improvements like the realtime color picker, nesting the face expression sliders vertically, allowing the user to punch in their own values on face key, and rotate align tool that I appreciate most.
Edited
3 Years Ago by davidmaximo
Ascensi
Ascensi
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week
Hi Eric, could you please talk it over with the team and reenable physics for characters? and have it so that if physics is enabled on a character that the full beard/cloth tracking is enabled by default on the character cloth?
I understand it probably wouldn't get the update before iClone 8 but I'm hoping as a CCD member and Elite customer that I can work with Reallusion and have beta access to iClone 8 to help get character physics established as well as helping out with enabling displacement maps in SkinGen (I've produced characters without seam tear issues)
This is my work within iClone 

Up until a couple days ago since 2019 I only had 14 votes on the feedback tracker, as of today shy of 1 vote it has doubled.
 I'd like to get it setup ready with particle physics in iClone 8 and function with interaction closer to this:

I've done detailed analysis and research to get this happening at my own expense and I probably shouldn't because I don't have a strong income at the moment and wish I was getting paid for R & D.
This should really be setup in iClone not 3DXChange.
https://www.reallusion.com/FeedBackTracker/Issue/Request-to-allow-Softbody-Physics-on-character-s-skin-influenced-areas-are-to-determined-by-weight-map-painting

Store Page Link 
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/906a14b0-c792-4382-99ee-7dfe.jpg
AMD 4.5 GHz 16 Cores  | 128 GB | RTX 4090 | Window11 | Houdini FX 18.5 | Zbrush 2023 | Maya 2014 | Adobe CS6 | Sonar Producer X3 | iC8, CC4 | DTS Master Audio Suite | Perception Neuron 32 Alum Edition | Akeytsu 

Reading This Topic