Profile Picture

Smart Gizmo Rotation - Pulling/Magnets in to XYZ AxiS with AHK simple script

Posted By snatolukas32 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Smart Gizmo Rotation - Pulling/Magnets in to XYZ AxiS with AHK simple...

Author
snatolukas32
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hey Folks. 

Video show you how to  pulling in/ magnet your Cursor to your Rotation Axis XYZ with Auto-Hot key script from specific area around Mouse Cursor  (you need to press a key to use a function in scripts im using CapsLock/LShift/Lalt)

If you get used to it i think you love it hehe cuz i think i do , i love this after 15 minutes of using xD hah Smile 

I thought few months ago about it and finally create this. Basing on knowledge from Auto-Hotkey docs : AutoHot Key docs

Here is video how to and what you can expect: THIS IS NOT PERFECT. Maybe some1 smarter will improve performance of my script:
Hope you like it guys !

Youtube video:

Warning your CapsLock / Lshift / Lctrl wont work when SCRIPTS ARE RUNNING.
Here is my google drive: here you have *.exe files , mean you cannot edit this , just run and use. 
:USE at your OWN RISK - I am not responsible for any damage that may or should not occur any devices use it with my-scripts. 
:You can use Virus-total if afraid (obiviously its clean)
these links are for *.exe of my scripts from google-drive:

Gizmo Z
Gizmo Y
Gizmo X

(IF you dont want my *.exe - use this code. U need to install Auto-hot key software, then create new auto-hotkey script and edit it and paste it code-below, then run it or compile it)

Gizmo Z
Code:
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
LAlt::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
PixelSearch, Px, Py, % xpos-110, % ypos-110, % xpos+130, % ypos+130, 0x0000CC,80, Fast RGB
MouseMove, Px-3, Py-10

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gizmo Y
Code
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
LShift::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
PixelSearch, Px, Py, % xpos-110, % ypos-110, % xpos+130, % ypos+130, 0x00CC00,80, Fast RGB
MouseMove, Px-3, Py-3

Gizmo X
Code
CapsLock::
MouseGetPos, xpos, ypos
PixelSearch, Px, Py, % xpos-110, % ypos-110, % xpos+130, % ypos+130, 0xCC0000,80, Fast RGB
MouseMove, Px-3, Py-10

Reading This Topic