Profile Picture

Very very bad bone twist when applying any animation

Posted By DKpitkdick 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DKpitkdick
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)New Member (78 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hi all, do you by any chance know how to fix this problem?

I am using auto-setup for import. My parameters are in accordance with what is said in the tutorials or forums and frankly everything is nickel except this bone twist and this for any character, any retargeted animation. I am still surprised that the perfect weights in CC3 are not applied once in Unreal and it is a shame if we have to go through another external software to solve the problem while we are using software that costs when even an arm and which is supposed to bring us a surplus to avoid the back and forth. Thanks in advance Wink

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/29797b6f-357c-42ab-a99b-971d.png
lianchiu
lianchiu
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)Veteran Member (645 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago

FOLLOW THIS

Reading This Topic