How to transfer CC3 clothing to Content or Another CC3 Character

Posted By mobilewebengineer1 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

How to transfer CC3 clothing to Content or Another CC3 Character

Author
mobilewebengineer1
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello:See attached video with problem
https://youtu.be/393PNox10JEThe character from was published as "The clothing was designed from the CC3+_Neutral_M character". I selected this character and I am unable to get the clothing in the Bonus01 to Bonus04 and Male01 to Male04 transferred to my CC3 Neutral_M Base Character. I cannot unable replace the clothing because it comes up with an error when I click replace clothing only. Can you please help because I also want to buy Bible People Females but I want to get this one working first. Please tell me how to transfer the clothing only on Bone and Male bases to the smart gallery and onto my Neutral-M Base Character.
Edited
3 Years Ago by mobilewebengineer1
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

What you are trying to load is a project file, not the individual clothing items.

So try loading the project (character and clothing) and then select each item of clothing in Scene Manager and save them to your custom clothing library by clicking the + ADD button at the bottom of Content Manager. Then start a new project with the character you want and apply the clothing to the character directly from the clothing library (see below).

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c06d3e94-03b0-4f27-855c-6914.jpg

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Postfrosch
Postfrosch
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (37.8K reputation)

I think the clothes shouldcan also be found individually in your "Cloth" folder at CC
They are also listed individually in the marketplace

Greets from Germany
Postfrosch

--------------------------------------------------------------
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/cd9c9a06-21a5-44c5-9f67-6810.jpg
Edited
3 Years Ago by Postfrosch
mobilewebengineer1
mobilewebengineer1
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)Junior Member (124 reputation)

Thank you all for such an informative reply.  It worked well.

Reading This Topic