Profile Picture

Unable to get the Bonus Pack in my Cartoon Animator 4

Posted By oparekwafo2020 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
oparekwafo2020
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)New Member (16 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hey guys, I'm new to the Cartoon Animator and also a newbie in field of animation. I'm trying to follow the tutorials from Reallusion but I don't seem to get the bonus Pack into Cartoon animator. After running the installer, I still have the same options available after installation even though i get a message that the pack has been successfully unloaded into the Cartoon animator.  I'm i missing something or doing something wrong here. Thank you in advance.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi...

You can find all the bonus packs on your Reallusion Account > Registration page. Just click the Download link for Cartoon Animator 4 to find them.

If you then still feel you have missing content, please let us know which content you cant find and we'll point you in the right direction. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Edited
3 Years Ago by Peter (RL)

Reading This Topic