Profile Picture

Cant get this strange bone type into 3Dxchange?

Posted By damian_869187 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
damian_869187
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I obtained this model from Lightwave and its fully face rigged but because the bone type is so strange theres no way for me to get it converted into 3dxchange.

Does anyone know wherewhich software this bone layout came from and does anyone kow if its possible to convert? I have an issue with the pelvis bone as it dont fit properly.

So far i removed all the bones, rigged using mixamo to give it standard bone layout and then got it into Iclone 7 but I had to lose all the facial morps.

Rampa
Rampa
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.8K reputation)

Last Active: 7 hours ago
The bone to select for the pelvis is usually the bone that is the child of the one that comes up from the grid. It is sometimes a very small bone, and often not what looks like a "Pelvis". If you cannot spot it to click on it, you can also click the bones in the left-hand panel to select them.
damian_869187
damian_869187
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)Senior Member (268 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks i will try.

The only issue is the legs will have 2 extra bones at the top so in the characterization profile section i wont be able to contine further.

Reading This Topic