Profile Picture

CC3 to Octane / C4D? Pls help.

Posted By rosekeser 3 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rosekeser
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)New Member (94 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I’ve just bought CC3 digital human bundle so i can replace Daz with it (as it seems much better). I've created a character but I'm so lost as to how to piece all these various maps (and masks) in octane render for it to look as detailed as it does in Iray.

I'm not a complete stranger to the node system and putting textures together but there's so many that's exported from CC3 that I'm not sure what to do with them.

Does anyone have experience with this or could help?

edit: So I understand that it's PBR, but would anyone still be able to help on how to create node system in octane that will work with it?
One way I'm thinking it could work is to send my scene to Substance Painter and then convert it to octane.. seems a bit complicated but not sure.
Edited
3 Years Ago by rosekeser
Tugpsx
Tugpsx
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)Junior Member (180 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Any progress on your Octane task?

Reading This Topic