Profile Picture

CC3 Plain Base Content

Posted By puscusproduction 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
puscusproduction
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi all,

I recently upgraded my computer so I reinstalled CC3 onto the new one. The problem I have now is that I can not seem to find the Plain Base clothing anywhere. I used smart gallery to get all my free resources and all my other purchases and still nothing shows up. I have the pipeline edition along with headshot and SkinGen. Everything seems to have loaded in except a majority of the clothes that were present when I used the software on my old computer.

Has anybody come across this issue and if so is there a way I can get the plain bases back?

Thank you,

Darren
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi Darren

The Plain Base content is installed with the appropriate content pack. So for example, if you install the CC Essentials Clothing & Fabric pack the Plan Bases will be installed as well.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic