Viseme strength on export - in Unity

Posted By ChaseChampagne 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Problem.png
ChaseChampagne
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)Junior Member (181 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I have created an animation with a character in iClone and then exported an fbx with body and facial animations to Unity... From what I can tell, when I play the animation in Unity, all animations are working, but the facial blendshapes from Viseme (and maybe Expressions) seem to be over driven. They are being applied in Unity as if the Viseme Strength slider (under Facial Animation Settings) was set to 100 %. (though it was set to 30% on export)

How do I get the facial animations from Viseme to work correctly in Unity ?    Is there as setting that I am missing to bake the Viseme Strength into the fbx ?   Or is it something on the importation of the animation on the Unity end ? 

Edited
4 Years Ago by brian_791177
jason_770227
jason_770227
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)Junior Member (116 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Did you ever find an answer / solution for this?

Reading This Topic