Posted By digtalzombie 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

I HAVE A NEW PC NOT SURE IF I CAN HAVE ICLONE ON 2 PCS OR NOT

Author
digtalzombie
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
HI
I AM NOT SURE IF I CAN HAVE I CLONE ON 2 PCS OR NOT I DON'T WANT TO BREAK THE RULES IN ANYWAY.......... I AM  REMOVE CLONE AND IT AND PUT IT ON
THE NEWER FASTER PC   ....MY OTHER PC IS READY TO GIVE OUT . THE LAST PC  I HAD WAS 2004 MODEL YES ALONG TIME COMING
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO REMOVE IT IS IT LIKE EVERY OTHER PROGRAM ..GEE ITS BEEN ALONG TIME REMOVING A 3D PROGRAM AND
SETTING IT UP ON A ONE

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
jlittle
jlittle
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You are allowed to have Reallusion products installed on up to two (2) machines.
If you uninstall it while connected to the internet it will automatically decrement the install count in your RL account.
Otherwise you can go to your account and cancel/revoke any installations you desire.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

r78zj99
r78zj99
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)Veteran Member (519 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
hi digtalzombie

ask reallustion     for advice on this

maybe your best bet

from Alan

wires
wires
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
You can install iClone on 2 PCs, the only restriction that you have to be aware of is that only one version can be used at a time. Several users have such a setup permitting them to use iClone at home, or on the go with a Laptop. Others have one copy on an office PC and the other one on a PC at home.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Reading This Topic