Profile Picture

Smart Gallery and Reallusion Hub stopped working

Posted By davidharrington1991 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
davidharrington1991
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)New Member (72 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
I tried to reinstall them when they stopped working. Now I cant even install them. Is there another way I can download the models I purchased on the marketplace? I even tried using the older version links to install them manually and those crash.. i dont understand why i cant just download the files and put them in the correct folder myself
Edward (RL)
Edward (RL)
Posted 3 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
davidharrington1991 (12/16/2020)
I tried to reinstall them when they stopped working. Now I cant even install them. Is there another way I can download the models I purchased on the marketplace? I even tried using the older version links to install them manually and those crash.. i dont understand why i cant just download the files and put them in the correct folder myself

Hi,

Did you try this?
If still not work, you may submit a support ticket, we will need to collect some information from you. 

And if you are hurry to use the content, suggest you remove Smart Galley and try the old way to download your content: 
https://www.reallusion.com/downloader/

Hope the above information helps BigGrin

Edward

Reading This Topic