More Than One Scene Open At a Time

Posted By deborah_293014 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
deborah_293014
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
I would like the ability to have more than one scene in a project with transitions in between like it is in other video editing software like Animaker.  This will make it easier to line up a script with different animated scenes.  If this is not possible, I would like the ability to have multiple projects open at once.  That way, I can switch between projects and make corrects easily.  This will allow my scenes to be more cohesive.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Thank you for the suggestion.  Please do remember to post your suggestions in the Feedback Tracker. The tracker is monitored directly by the relevant departmental teams and you may get feedback from the team there. In addition, it allows other users to support your request with the most requested suggestions normally getting priority. 

To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you. 

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Macdonut
Macdonut
Posted 2 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Peter (RL) (12/15/2020)
<snip>
To use the Feedback Tracker, please click the link below.

Thank you. 
</snip>

Please update link to Feedback Tracker as I would certainly upvote this idea. Also, please make a sticky for the Wishful Features sub-forum suggesting users post to the Feedback Tracker. Ta.

Reading This Topic