What am I doing wrong?

Posted By alfied 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
alfied
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)Veteran Member (905 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Months Ago
As you can see in this image, I have purchased and have access to popcorn fx, but it does not show in my plugins list and I don't see a modifier tab in the modify tab. Any ideas?https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/ee9828a0-11e2-4a9d-a985-8611.png
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
Hi...

Does the PopcornFX plug-in show as being installed in the Reallusion Hub? If not it may not have been installed yet. A common problem is that PopcornFX is made up of various content packs and the plug-in itself. If you have only installed the content packs like PopcornFX Library 40 then you won't have access to the plug-in features.

If the PopcornFX plug-in is showing as installed and it is still not appearing in iClone even after a restart, then please uninstall the PopcornFX plug-in and re-install again. Importantly do make sure iClone is closed down during the install or the plug-in may still fail to appear in the plug-ins list.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic