BONE HAND

Posted By vepop 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
There are many categories under 'Bone Hand'.
For example under G3 360 Human, there are 'Martha_palm down', "Martha_palm front' and "Martha_palm up'  etc.
My question is can one G3 character have more than 1 type of 'Bone Hand'?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Edited
4 Years Ago by vepop
DanielC_RL
DanielC_RL
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)Senior Member (371 reputation)

Hello Vepop,

I’m not sure what the result you are talking about is. Is it two hands with different Bone Hand, or there are four hands that want to use two sets of Bone Hand?

The embed Bone Hand we made is a set of two hands. If you want to use different gestures on the same character, using the Hand Pose Editor should meet your needs.

If this can not match your needs, please let me know the rest questions.

Daniel
Edited
4 Years Ago by DanielC_RL
vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Thanks for the reply, Daniel.
I am a bit confused here with the different 'Bone' hands available.
There are for example: Martha_palm down, Marth_palm up, Marth_palm front.
By your saying "If you want to use different gestures on the same character, using the Hand Pose Editor should meet your needs." 
I take it that any one of them (eg. Martha_palm down) can do palm up as well.

YouTube Tutorials Here
vepop
vepop
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for the reply, Daniel.
I am a bit confused here with the different 'Bone' hands available.
There are for example: Martha_palm down, Marth_palm up, Marth_palm front.
By your saying "If you want to use different gestures on the same character, using the Hand Pose Editor should meet your needs." 
I take it that any one of them (eg. Martha_palm down) can do palm up as well.

YouTube Tutorials Here
deborah_293014
deborah_293014
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)Veteran Member (538 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
The character can only have one set of bone hands at a time.  Please see the following pages in the guide:
You can also check out videos on the topic:

Reading This Topic