Profile Picture

Any way > Cinema 4D ~exporting any Deformer animation with Fbx Format to iClone7?

Posted By gosetsuke 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Any way > Cinema 4D ~exporting any Deformer animation with Fbx Format...

Author
gosetsuke
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Let me tell you more detailed. 
For example,  In cinema4d I create a simple cube. Then I add many segments in order to deform it. 
Then I choose a deform tool, such as bending. By this tool I bend the cube and add keyframe. When I press play button it works. No problem so far. 
BUT
I export  it in FBX format and check  ''bake animation'' option. 
When I import the FBX file to 3DXchange, the animation is not working. The animation is just 1 frame. 
Is there any way to manage that? 
Thank you. 
AutoDidact
AutoDidact
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi
Even though you baked the animation from C4D  it is meshed based
animation and 3D exchange only supports bone base deformations,via FBX
except for those specific Daz Genesis facial/phonemes morphs that are part of the genesis extension packs.  

RAG DOLL COLLISION ANIMATIONS FOR ICLONE 8 & 7
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ghost Origins
My latest Feature length film created with Iclone.
https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/adf9b210-df59-4cb6-aa1b-9de5.jpg

Reading This Topic