How To Use My Prop Morphable Models

Posted By Delerna 4 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Quick point here. The 10 posts i set here are for me to show how to use some props with morphs I make. If anyone wants to make any comment on this here then that is fine. Feel free if you want to say something.

WHY I LOVE REALUSION ADDING MORP ADJUSTMENTS TO iCONE 7

Morph can also be used on characters but I am only showing to use them on props here

MOVE, ROTATE AND SHAPE AJUSTMENT
Originally we could use iClones 
 Move, Rotate and Scale adjustments on props.
We could use those to shape and animate the props but it only affects the whole prop
This video is just showing what I just said about Move, Rotate and Scale adjustments on props.

USING MORPH ADJUSTMENTS
The great thing I learnt of using the new Morph affects that Reallusion added to iClone7 is we can do much more abilities of shaping and animating the props.
The main point is that Morph only works on props that people who made the prop set it up to enable the use of Morphs to shape and animate those props in many ways.

Of course props could be made similarly as characters are made for shaping and animating them but I for one find that using morphs on props works much more easily.
If anyone wants to buy Morph props then I would think they should have learnt to use Reallusions morph props that comes with iClone.
Then they can decide if they like using morphs to shape and animate props before that start buying ones that people make.
I for one loves using the Morphs on props and that is why I like make them for that.

Here is a video of one of the morph props I made that shows that the prop can be shaped so much more than they can by just using the Move, Rotates and Scale adjustments

USING MORPH ADJUSTENTS     AND     MOVE, ROTATE AND SCALE ADJUSTMENTS
One big point is we can use Morph's to shape and animate props but another point is we can still also use Move, Rotate and Scale adjustments so we can affect its shapes and animations even more that just using the Morph's. Here is another image that demonstrates using both methods. It first shows using the morph's on that prop and at the end it shows using the Move, Rotate and Scale to adjust how it looks even more.

LEARNING HOW A PROP WE HAVE WORKS
The biggest thing in my head is its really easy to use these and its also very similar to use them on any prop that has been made for use with morphs.
We just need to learn what morphs have been added to the prop by playing with it. Then we can start to see he we want to set them up to do the movie we want to make.
And another thing is we need to know how to use iClone well to make movies. I for one over my 65 year life have used many programs for doing things like making games, movies, programs etc etc.
As for me I have found iClone is better than anything else I have used  for making movies because it is easiest to use. Lots to learn but all easy to do. I can only say things in my own opinion though. 
We all need to find what we like to use best for ourselves. 

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
4 Years Ago by Delerna
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

LIQUID STYLE PROPS I MADE

Ok this one is a demo of a simple  animation of my Laboratory Beakers.
I originally showed how I set things up for my main image of that here but now I have been asked to make a video that shows how to set them up.
That is why I started making this whole post in the forum.

Here I am showing a very basic way of creating a video by using Realusions Morph ability to animate props well.
OK here is the image of the really easy version of using these Morph props I made.

Ok this image isn't showing how to animate. Its just showing where I have put their models into iClone incase anyone doesn't know where to find them.

Now this image shows how I loaded and setup the props I needed to so I could do the simple animation I showed as the first image here at the top.
There are quite a fey Props I didn't need to use for this demonstration. Thats a big point, which props we use depends on the movie we want to make and that's what makes it possible to make many types of different movies by which props we use and how we set them up for animating them.

Now this one is showing how I animated the props I used for the image I showed at the top here.
One big thing I show here is setting the timeline where I want to animate the Morph prop to do what I need for it. But a big point is the next morph that needs to be animated next also gets moved and then set back to where it was. The reason for that is so when I go to the next timeline where I want to move it properly then it will start to move from where I moved it and then set it back. Hope that makes sense for how I said it. Im sure that when you start making movies then you well see what I mean when you see a morph starts to move from the wrong timeline position. I think its all pretty easy to do correctly....we just need to do some playing around with them so we start to understand how it works. But like I said, its pretty easy to learn as far as I see it anyway.

Another thing I show is hiding and showing parts as they are needed to be seen only when they show up after the animations start to be correct for what we need for our movie were making. In particular its for the water parts for when the start falling out of one one of the beakers and also when the water starts filling up another beaker.

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
4 Years Ago by Delerna
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

FOOD STYLE PROPS I MADE

more comming soon
test

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
4 Years Ago by Delerna
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming later

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming latter

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming sometime

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming sometime

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming sometime

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming sometime

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Delerna
Delerna
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

more comming sometime

GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Reading This Topic