Profile Picture

CC Digital Human Contest 2020 Mona Lisa 'Realistic Character' By Jayesh Naik

Posted By The Art By Jayesh Naik 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

CC Digital Human Contest 2020 Mona Lisa 'Realistic Character' By...

Author
The Art By Jayesh Naik
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)Junior Member (134 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
CC Digital Human Contest 2020, This is final submissions for 'Realistic Character' Contest. 
Hello it is my great pleasure to make CG Character of Mona Lisa in Character Creator 3. I decided to make Digi double likeness of Mona lisa for 'Realistic Character' Contest. This is my Final submissions of images for Contest. I also uploaded some work in progress images, please check below. I work on Zbrush for Base Character sculpting, then i move to mari and project Texturing xyz maps and then bring them back to zbrush to make displacement. where 30 % work done. Then I created texture projection in Mari for face and hands, after that I pose my character in CC3 then make cloths in marvelous designer, detailing in zbrush, where 70 % work done. I also use Substance Painter for props and cloths texturing and lookdev, I use XGEN in maya to make hairs. completed character. this is my first real time character hope you like it. Tnaks and cheers...

Reading This Topic