Posted By Minnie (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

05. Showcase Yourself/ Be a Helpful Tutor - [CTA+IC] - Motion Link

Author
rfbindl
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Month
This is a basic tutorial with narration. I wanted voice instructions with video, so this was made for myself but also others if it helps. It provides visual and audio steps to enable Motion Link plugins 1st in iClone and then CTA4.4, sending motion from iClone to CTA4.4, adding motion, and recording. I also show a couple trip ups I made with CTA gear options and iClone animation settings. I love the Flip Body option and hope someday that might carry over to multiple angles - Angles like the G2 characters had. This is also in the Instructions area. I misunderstood where to put it at first. Whoops.
This is set to UNLISTED, so it isn't public. Is that okay, or should I move it?

Edited
4 Years Ago by rfbindl
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
@rfbindl

This is great and very informative! Glad that you like the "Flip Body" function and demonstrate it. Keep up the awesome work!

P.S. No need to remove the video as long as it's unlisted Smile
Edited
4 Years Ago by Minnie (RL)
cnmeyer1980
cnmeyer1980
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)Veteran Member (924 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hi everyone, I've just started playing with the new feature and put together this little video if anyone needs help or guidance getting it working Smile - enjoy 

Edited
4 Years Ago by Minnie (RL)
rfbindl
rfbindl
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Month
This video steps through the process of saving 3D animation motions as 2D Animation Motions and Character Actions using iClone Motion Link Plugin with CTA Motion Live 2D plugin. I'm using a flat G3 character however, versus a G3 360 character. The process is the same, but the results and comparison are interesting.
Video is Unlisted on YT...

Edited
4 Years Ago by rfbindl
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
@cnmeyer1980

So excited to see more customized characters been applied to 3D motion and fit well. The motion seems perfect to match the cat! The tutorial is so complete, from selecting characters>> adding motions>> adding background to make a illustrative scene, linking iClone&Cartoon Animator & After Effects, Love it!

Reading This Topic