Profile Picture

04. Showcase Yourself/ Be a Helpful Tutor - [CTA] - 3D Motion Converter

Posted By Minnie (RL) 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

04. Showcase Yourself/ Be a Helpful Tutor - [CTA] - 3D Motion...

Author
dpolcino
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
This is great timing for this new version. I have a client who isn't sure if they want the 3D look or traditional animation. So with the new pipeline, I'll be able to make a quick comparison for them and utilize a lot of the same workload!
This is my first 5 minutes with it. Just dragged an iClone motion right onto the character, then slapped it in AE for some quick post. Great job guys!

Dave Corwin Polcino
Reallusion Web Series: ADULT ANIMATION SERIES
Company: Noise and Vision
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

Group: Moderators
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
dpolcino (11/25/2020)
This is great timing for this new version. I have a client who isn't sure if they want the 3D look or traditional animation. So with the new pipeline, I'll be able to make a quick comparison for them and utilize a lot of the same workload!
This is my first 5 minutes with it. Just dragged an iClone motion right onto the character, then slapped it in AE for some quick post. Great job guys!

@dpolcino This is a great clip of animation. Glad that the new feature helps you with your communication with the client and thank you for your kind words. Smile 

dpolcino
dpolcino
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Another quick test. Why it's interesting: I'm using a G3+ character in Front, side, and side 2 with one motion capture file.
Pretty simple, I just have all three on the stage and apply the mocap to all 3 at frame one, then selectively hide/show F, S, S2 so he can rotate while he dances.

Dave Corwin Polcino
Reallusion Web Series: ADULT ANIMATION SERIES
Company: Noise and Vision
Ronny_x_
Ronny_x_
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)New Member (68 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi Ronny, 
Could you give me the character? I can help you to figure out the problem.
Kyle

Hi Kyle! I already sent it, by PM.

Edited
4 Years Ago by Ronny_x_
Animaniac
Animaniac
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)

Hey folks

I posted this somewhere else but didn't realize that here was the place to showcase.

This was animated in iClone using the 'direct puppet' tool, where you can animate body parts with the mouse. This was pretty quick to do, and I synched it to the soundtrack by importing music into iclone and just making my mouse move in time to the music.

I created the character and the scene/background.
azbuss
azbuss
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)New Member (56 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Hello! I decided to try the new 3D Motion features on my characters.
I spent about 1 hour creating the movements. No fine tuning. It turned out great.

More information about my characters can be found here https://marketplace.reallusion.com/cartoon-animator/author/azbuss

Edited
4 Years Ago by azbuss
Animaniac
Animaniac
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)Veteran Member (803 reputation)

That' looks great. You did a good job on the iClone motions.
Animaniac
Animaniac
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Sorry to keep reposting this thing, I've since polished the editing on this video, and got rid of some of the less successful motions which were bugging me. Made a few new motions and experimented with rotating the motion a bit to get better knee bends.
Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.6K reputation)

dpolcino (11/26/2020)
Another quick test. Why it's interesting: I'm using a G3+ character in Front, side, and side 2 with one motion capture file.
Pretty simple, I just have all three on the stage and apply the mocap to all 3 at frame one, then selectively hide/show F, S, S2 so he can rotate while he dances.

@dpolcino
That's a brilliant one to make the character move. The attempt seems to work pretty well. Did you use mocap in iClone to create motion then use Motion Link to send to CTA?

Minnie (RL)
Minnie (RL)
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

@azbuss
 The motion looks great on your characters! I especially love the skeleton's dance move. BigGrin

Edited
4 Years Ago by Minnie (RL)

Reading This Topic