Profile Picture

Noob Question - Importing V4 Morphs via CC3 Base

Posted By PangurBan 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
PangurBan
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi
I'm new to iClone/Character Creator, and am loving the way I can re-use my huge archive of old content - it's a great idea, and allows me to re-breathe life into things I bought years ago. I've had no problems transforming DAZ G8 and G3 to CC3 Base+.
However, when I try to import older V4 content, I'm told I need to load it into the CC3 Base rather than CC3 Base+.
The problem I have is that it's not completely clear to me how I load a CC3 Base to do this, rather than the default CC3 Base+.
Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Al/Pangurban
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.7K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
When you pull down the Transformer menu it shows two options -- one for CC3, the other for CC3+.  You can use the second one for Genesis 3/8, and the first one for Genesis, Genesis 2, V4 and M4.

Alienware Aurora R16, Win 11, i9-149000KF, 3.20GHz CPU, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090 (24GB), Samsung 870 Pro 8TB, Gen3 MVNe M-2 SSD, 4TBx2, 39" Alienware Widescreen Monitor
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
PangurBan
PangurBan
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)New Member (50 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi
Aha! Many thanks - I was looking for a figure to load, didn't think of that Smile
Cheers
Al/Pangurban

Reading This Topic