Exporting OBJ of content purchased with upgraded license

Posted By TranshumanistFuture 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Exporting OBJ of content purchased with upgraded license

Author
TranshumanistFuture
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hello!

Another newb question here. I just bought a hair asset. It's almost perfect, but I need to edit it just a little, so I purchased the upgrade for export. I've looked everywhere I can think to export it as OBJ/FBX: In my purchase history, content history, in CC3 under file>export, left-clicking on it in my smart gallery/content window. Nowhere do I see the ability to export it as an OBJ/FBX. What am I missing? At this point, it seems I should have just not upgraded and done what I had been doing to get the hair into Blender, which is just exporting the entire character and deleting everything I don't need. 
TranshumanistFuture
TranshumanistFuture
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)Junior Member (238 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Ah! I believe I see what I am missing, I need the 3D Exchange Pipeline, huh? My goodness, I am loving the program, but it's nickel and diming me to death and often confusing to find information. Good for Reallusion, not so great for newbs like me. Live and learn!

Reading This Topic