Profile Picture

Issue exporting from Daz to CC. Unable to show the mesh.

Posted By puscusproduction 4 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Issue exporting from Daz to CC. Unable to show the mesh.

Author
puscusproduction
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi everybody,

I purchased a Daz3D outfit that I would like to use in CC. The issue that I have is that the outfit is a full body and when applied to a G8 male it hides everything from the G8 expect for its eyes. 

When I try to use transformer to bring it in to CC it wont recognise it because it has no mesh so I was just wondering how I can get the mesh to show in Daz3D. I have tried selecting certain parts and going to the geometry to show all polygons but the G8 male is still not showing.

The issue is really starting to bug me and I can no find any info online for this.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Kelleytoons
This post has been flagged as an answer
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
It sounds odd, but just put ANOTHER Genesis 8 male in the same scene and export it.  When it comes in just unselect that extra male and all will be well (i have a tutorial on this but let me know if you don't understand what I just said to you).

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley
puscusproduction
puscusproduction
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)Junior Member (113 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Thank you for the help. It worked out just as you said it would. I added another G8 male to the character in Daz3D and hid everything in CC which done the trick for so much appreciated.

Also took a look at your YouTube channel and I must say your animations are excellent. Had me laughing, especially the one in the science lab with the theory on laughing. Keep up the good work and thank you for your help.
Kelleytoons
Kelleytoons
Posted 4 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (35.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for the kind words.

Note that in CC you don't have to hide that extra male figure -- just delete it (or don't import it when it comes up with the screen showing your clothing and that extra figure - just uncheck mark it).  

Alienware Aurora R12, Win 10, i9-119000KF, 3.5GHz CPU, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090 (24GB), Samsung 960 Pro 4TB M-2 SSD, TB+ Disk space
Mike "ex-genius" Kelley

Reading This Topic